That’s right, it’s time to talk Spring Cleaning! It’s OK, don’t run screaming from the room. Spring Cleaning doesn’t have to be an overwhelming project and it certainly doesn’t have to be done in one day.
Do you do Spring Cleaning? What jobs do you include? How do you manage Spring Cleaning with kids? We’d love to hear from you, share your ideas in the comments below.
Now that the days are warming up and the sun is shining, it’s a great time to fling open the curtains and windows and let that gorgeous sunshine in. When you do, you might notice some cobwebs and dust that may have escaped you in the darker months. It’s no big deal, Stuck on You is here to help.
That’s right, it’s time to talk Spring Cleaning! It’s OK, don’t run screaming from the room. Spring Cleaning doesn’t have to be an overwhelming project and it certainly doesn’t have to be done in one day. With close consultation with Stuck on You Mums we’ve created a Free Printable Spring Cleaning Checklist to help make Spring Cleaning organised and stress-free.
Tips for Spring Cleaning
- Get the kids involved. If they are younger, hand them a small bucket of warm water with a tablespoon of vinegar and a clean cloth. They can wipe down cupboard doors, walls and door marks.
- If they are older, hand them a copy of the checklist and they can Spring Clean their own bedroom. Read our previous post for 10 Creative Ways to Get Kids To Clean Their Rooms.
- Don’t forget the doormat! Shake it, wash it and swat with a broom. Give yourself a nice welcome each time you come home.
- Get in a carpet cleaner, or hire one. It is amazing how fresh and new carpet and rugs can look with a thorough clean.
- Break the Free Printable Spring Cleaning Checklist down into small manageable tasks. Do them over a week, or month or do a job a day.
Did you try our Free Printable? Did it help? What jobs did you cross off and what did you add?