IRON ON CLOTHING LABELS - CLASSIC IRON ON LABELS - STUCK ON YOU ®
Choose Classic Iron On Clothing Labels from Stuck on You® when you need a reliable clothing label for your child’s clothes. Safe to use in washing machines and dryers, once applied correctly, our labels are a permanent solution. We use the highest quality materials to produce labels that will maintain their easy to read appearance and vibrancy wash after wash.
Order your clothing labels in a choice of colours, with a range of font styles. Labels can be printed with an optional icon to bring attention to an allergy or simply add more personality. Easy to read, our Iron On Clothing Labels can also include a phone number to make recovering lost property easier.
Use for daycare, kinder, school or for camps and make identifying clothing items easy. Once you follow our easy application process, our permanent clothing labels will ensure that opportunities for lost property are greatly reduced.
Not sure which Clothing Labels are for you? All of our Iron On Clothing Labels are made from the same materials, it really comes down to personal choice. Classic Iron On Labels give you so many varieties of colour, font and icons that you can create quite different clothing labels fto suit the different children and different personalities in your family.
- Kids don't always lose their clothing at school, include a phone number on your Iron On Clothing Labels to give any lost items a helping hand in finding their way home. Ideal for swimming lessons, sports or out of school activities.
- If your kids are boarding or going to school camp or Summer Camp, put a clothing label on everything! Socks, sweaters, bedding, pillows, bathers, jackets, jumpers, hats, bags, towels, face washers - EVRYTHING! It will all make it's way home.
- Check out our You Tube video for fast and easy instuctions on how to use our Iron On Clothing Labels
Not sure which Clothing Labels are best for you? The friendly team at Stuck on You ® are happy to advise you, you can find our contact details on the Contact page of our website.
- Great labelsReview by Charlene
RatingThey are such great quality products! Thanks(Posted on 10/06/14)
- Great!Review by Kiki
RatingThese items are awesome. They are great for kids but as a clothing maker it's fantastic too because now I can put my own label on my home made garments. So easy and great!(Posted on 15/03/14)
- Lovely labels on kids clothing Review by Shafarrah
RatingSimple iron on especially comes with parchment paper that makes it easy to do it.(Posted on 29/01/14)
Love the labels with good quality and cute icons.
- Excellent idea!Review by Ie Wen
RatingLove this product! So easy to apply. I can't stop myself labeling all of my daughter's clothing!(Posted on 20/01/14)
- Easy to useReview by Heather
RatingI have just labelled all my son's uniforms ready for him to start Prep in 2 weeks and the iron on labels are so easy to use, even for me who never irons! They are securely attached and clear to read.(Posted on 17/01/14)
- Excellent Review by Sarah
RatingNo more lost clothing with these great lables easy to iron on , dont fall off in wash or dryer. Fantastic designs and colour choices keeps me buying again and again.(Posted on 12/01/14)
Thanks Stuck on you !!
- Lost in the postReview by Pam
RatingMy labels were lost in the post, just wanted to say thanks for replacing them for free (hence review)(Posted on 18/11/13)
- Return customerReview by Julie D
RatingBeen using Stuck on You for years. Great customer service too.(Posted on 18/11/13)
- Very happyReview by Tania
RatingThanks, iron on labels arrived today - kids very excited.(Posted on 18/11/13)
- Good qualityReview by Kris
Ratinggreat quality and lovely service.(Posted on 17/11/13)
- Label NerdReview by Suzie
RatingOk I admit it, I like to label. Thanks for the cute labels, nice quality.(Posted on 13/11/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Pack includes 50 labels
- Washing machine and dryer safe
- Approx size. 55mm x 10mm
- Only one name per pack
- Heat and pressure bind these labels to fabric and when applied correctly this is a permanent label
Peel to remove Clothing Label and place face up on fabric so that text is showing.
Cover the Iron On Label with supplied parchment paper and iron over with a DRY iron, between a MEDIUM-HOT (cotton) setting.
Press firmly over the label for 10 seconds.
Repeat as needed to ensure the label is firmly applied and not lifting at any edge
Allow to cool before use.